Woodinville Montessori School is a diverse community of lifelong learners dedicated to the optimal intellectual, emotional, social, physical, ethical and spiritual development of each child using Montessori and contemporary methods.
Our community exists to nurture creative, conscientious and productive individuals committed to caring for themselves, one another and the environment in an ever-changing, global society.
We strive to offer
- The highest educational standards.
- A personalized educational experience.
- Excellent teachers and low student-teacher ratios.
- Strong collaboration between students, parents, teachers and staff.
- Development of strong personal values and cooperative social skills.
- An atmosphere that celebrates and honors diversity.
- Teachers are trained to carefully observe and respect children’s individual needs and interests.
- Students move at their own pace, and receive individualized assessment.
- Environments are prepared with thoughtful, hands-on, Montessori materials.
- Multi-age classrooms mean younger children learn readily from older children, and older children develop mastery of skills by teaching.
- The curriculum fosters community awareness and social responsibility.
- Children naturally develop self-discipline and a love of learning.
LEARN self-respect, compassion and commitment to community | GROW academically, socially, emotionally, creatively and intellectually | BECOME world citizens who have a voice and make a difference.