How to Pay
The school’s financial policies are fully described in the Enrollment Agreement you signed upon enrollment. Contact the Business Office if you need a replacement copy.
You can review your account status (charges and payments) by accessing your password-protected account in Family Portal.
All tuition and incidental expense billing is done through FACTS Tuition Management. On enrollment, families will set up an account with FACTS for automatic payments via bank account or credit card. Please contact the Business Office with any questions.
Additional Service Fees
- A fee of $20 will be applied to late payments.
- Checks returned by the bank will be subject to a $40 charge.
- A fee of $2 per minute per student is charged when students from Toddler, Early Childhood and Elementary classes are picked up after the school day pick-up window and are not enrolled in after-school Club House.
- A fee of $2 per minute per student is charged when Club House students are picked up after the pick-up window.
Things to Remember
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition is not adjusted for absence or vacations.
- As stated in your Enrollment Agreement, thirty days written notice to the Business Office is required for:
- Early withdrawal
- Program or schedule changes
- No student may attend unless the current month’s expenses are paid in full. Experience has shown this is the only way we can assure a consistently high-quality environment for staff and students alike.
- If you ever have trouble making a tuition payment on time, please come and see us in advance. We will be happy to try and work something out with you. Unpaid tuition may be forwarded to a collection agency.
- Should school be closed for any reason, WMS reserves the right to reschedule make-up days as needed, or not. Those days may be scheduled during the school year or may extend it. Any pre-paid child care fees will be applied to the make-up days. No refunds are given because of emergency closures.