WMS Secondary Student Business offers pizza every Thursday to students from 1st-12th grades. Money raised from pizza sales supports the field studies and intersessions of Secondary students. Students learn how to coordinate with a pizza provider, manage delivery, collect payment and manage the bookkeeping. It is an excellent opportunity for them to practice economics while providing a hot lunch option to the campus.
- Forms are available at school, or Quarter 3 Pizza Order Form may be downloaded here, printed, filled out and returned to school.
- Checks only, made out to WMS, returned to the payment box or the pizza payment box in Building 1.
- In memo line, write: child’s name, classroom and “pizza.”
- Orders and payment must be received by 9 a.m. on Tuesdays for Thursday pizza delivery.
- Order forms and payment for the first week of third quarter must be turned in by 9 a.m., Jan. 28, for delivery on Jan. 30.
- If a child is absent, there are no refunds; their order will be saved for them in the kitchen.
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.