WMS Secondary Student Business offers pizza every Thursday to students from 1st-12th grades. Money raised from pizza sales supports the field studies & intersessions of Secondary students. Students learn how to coordinate with a pizza provider, manage delivery, collect payment and manage the bookkeeping. It is an excellent opportunity for them to practice economics while providing a hot lunch option to the campus.
- Third quarter pizza orders are open through Jan. 28.
- Please indicate the number of slices for each date your child will have pizza delivered. Blank boxes indicate “no order” for that date.
- Checks, returned to the payment box or the pizza payment box in Building 1. NO CASH payments this year, please.
- In memo line, write: child’s name, classroom and “pizza” (for example: Carter McCoy-Ash-pizza)
- If a child is absent, there are no refunds; their order will be saved for them in the kitchen.
- For more information, please contact Secondary Programs Director Carter McCoy.
Please fill out a separate form for each of your children.