WMS Secondary Student Business offers pizza every Thursday to students from 1st-12th grades. Money raised from pizza sales supports the field studies & intersessions of Secondary students. Students learn how to coordinate with a pizza provider, manage delivery, collect payment and manage the bookkeeping. It is an excellent opportunity for them to practice economics while providing a hot lunch option to the campus.
- Pizza orders for the second quarter have been reopened. If your child would like pizza delivered this next quarter, please submit an order if you have not done so. If you have already ordered pizza you do not need to reorder. Once the orders close on Nov. 25 the next opportunity to order pizza will be in January. Second quarter pizza deliveries begin on Nov. 29, 2018.
- Please indicate the number of slices for each date your child will have pizza delivered. Blank boxes indicate “no order” for that date.
- Checks with “Pizza” on the memo line may be deposited in the payment box or the pizza payment box in Building 1. NO CASH payments this year, please.
- If a child is absent, there are no refunds; their order will be saved for them in the kitchen.
- For more information, please contact Secondary Programs Director Carter McCoy.
Please fill out a separate form for each of your children.