Extended care—Club House (before and after school)
Before and after school Club House is provided at both campuses as a service for our families. Club House includes indoor and outdoor play, and study hall time for older children. Club House is available to currently enrolled students on regular school days. Find all the Club House forms here.
- Before- & after-school schedules & fees for 2019-2020
- Fees are per month; prepaid Club House fees apply only on days when school is in session.
- Toddler occasional use must be prearranged with Auxiliary Director's approval, charge per minute based on $12 per hour
- Toddler—full day, five days per week
- Morning, 7:30-8:45 a.m./afternoon, 3:15-5:30 p.m.
- Morning only, $130; afternoon only, $210; morning and afternoon, $285 (per month)
- Early Childhood—morning, 7-8:45/afternoon, 3:15-6 p.m. Charge per minute based on $12 per hour
- No afternoon Club House for morning-only students. No morning Club House for afternoon-only students.
- Morning only, $142; afternoon only, $208; morning & afternoon, $295 (per month)
- Lower El & Upper El—morning, 7-8:45/afternoon, 3:15-6
- Morning only, $143; afternoon only, $210; morning & afternoon, $300 (per month)
- Secondary—morning, 7-8:30/afternoon, 4:30-6 p.m.; Study Hall until 4:30 p.m. (no charge)
- Morning only, $145; afternoon only, $210; morning & afternoon, $300 (per month)
WMS offers an Electives program that extends beyond the regular school hours. The Electives offerings may change each time. Examples include karate, visual arts, chess, yoga, sports, drama and clay-animation. These electives are available to our Early Childhood through Secondary students. Adult and family programs are occasionally offered.
Register for spring electives from Dec. 17, 2018-Jan. 11, 2019.
Read all about the WMS 2019 Spring Electives & Clubs
NEW: WMS Role Playing Club for sixth through 12th-graders.
For more information about electives, please contact Director of Auxiliary Programs Theresa Kirby.
“Life is activity at its peak, and it is only through activity that the perfections of life can be sought and gained.”