2021 Auction and Gala
WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE
Silent Auction May 11-15, 2021 | Live virtual auction Saturday, May 15, 2021
save the date for the 2021 WMS auction & gala
Raise the Paddle for teachers!
Join us from the comfort of your couch to win pandemic-friendly adventures and at-home fun sure to satisfy the beast(s) within. You'll get to Raise the Paddle for Teachers and see special messages from WMS students and staff. Watch your email for your digital invitation with instructions on how to register and bid to benefit WMS!
First, we would love our community’s help with auction procurement and hope you will consider supporting in one of the following ways.
Contribute an experience, item or gift card - Enhance the offerings of our auction to increase the enjoyment for our community.
- Donate a stay at your local family vacation home or timeshare.
- Donate flights of wine, beer or liquor.
- Donate an experience (ideally following COVID protocols) – family friendly, art classes, outdoor sports lessons such as tennis, horseback riding, or golf.
- Donate a dessert from your favorite local bakery for the Dessert Dash.
- Consider supporting both our school as well as the broader community by purchasing gift cards and items from your favorite local businesses and donating those to the auction. Your support will have twice the impact within WMS and the local business community, while also being tax-deductible for you!
Underwrite the event or purchase towards an auction item - Make a direct gift to support the event production costs or auction items so that more support can go directly to WMS. Underwriting support is also eligible for employer matching.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute to any of the offerings above, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank You for supporting the 2020 WMS Online Gala and Auction!
Thank you to our incredible community of parents, faculty, staff, alumni, parents of alumni and friends! The WMS Online Auction and Gala was a great success because of you! Through the week of videos from our community, bidding online and watching the live stream closing event, we truly felt that were all able to grow together while staying apart at WMS. We are so grateful for your unwavering support our school and for raising your paddles to surpass our goal for financial aid!