VISIT WOODINVILLE MONTESSORI SCHOOL
Limited in-person tours are available at both our North Creek & Woodinville campuses until Jan. 31, 2022. Tours after Jan. 31, 2022 are only available for Elementary, Middle and High School. PLEASE NOTE: Toddler and Early Childhood tours will not be available until fall 2022.
We want to make your campus visit as safe as possible for you and our community. The following precautions are in place during your visit; we ask that you please read them thoroughly before booking your tour below:
- Open to fully vaccinated adults and fully vaccinated students 6th grade and above (booster not required), or adults and students 6th grade and above with a negative COVID PCR or rapid (antigen) test (home tests not accepted) result with a test dated within 48 hours of the tour.
- Proof of COVID vaccination (card or photo) or negative COVID PCR or rapid (antigen) test (home tests not accepted) result with a test dated within 72 hours of the tour must be presented upon entrance to the school for all attendees.
- WMS cannot grant entry to any children (including babies) 5th grade and below. We will ask that someone from your party stays outside of the school with your child(ren) or will ask you to reschedule your visit.
- Child care is not available - no babies in arms are allowed.
- All attendees must wear a mask at all times.
- Tours will be walk-through only. Sit-down observations are not allowed at this time.
- Attendees must notify WMS if they become ill within 48 hours of their visit by calling 425-482-3184.
VIRTUAL PROGRAM tours/OVERVIEWS
Choose your program level of interest, and view a recording at the links found below. You can also learn more about all of our programs through our website: Toddler, Early Childhood, Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary, Middle School & High School.