2021-2022 annual tuition by program level
The Board of Trustees sets the annual tuition in January of each year.
Additional fees may be charged on an individual basis for learning support.
Application Fee–$100 per student (non-refundable) for all levels.
- Toddler: Age 18-36 months
- Early Childhood: Age 3-6
- $11,160 (half-day 4 days/wk., 3-year-olds, Woodinville campus only)
- $12,970 (half-day 5 days/wk.)
- Lower Elementary: Grades 1-3
- $21,200 (includes activity/materials fee)
- Upper Elementary: Grades 4-6
- Secondary: Grades 7-12
- $25,800 (includes activity/materials fee); additional fees will be charged for overnight trips
- Secondary students provide their own laptop & supplies.
WMS offers annual, semiannual and 10-month installment plans.
Fees for extended care, camps & electives
Our financial policies ensure classroom and teacher stability, as well as the school’s ability to operate on a sound fiscal basis.
- Enrollment agreements are a noncancellable contract to pay tuition for the entire school year
- Tuition payments will begin in advance of attendance at WMS.
Your enrollment agreement will include detailed payment schedules and additional policies.
Our Tuition Assistance program
All available funds for tuition assistance have been awarded for the 2021-2022 school year. Tuition assistance applications for the 2022-2023 school year will open in January 2022.