Our Tuition Assistance program
For the 2019-2020 school year, the majority of budgeted tuition assistance funds have been awarded to those who completed the FAST application by the Feb. 28, 2019 due date.
Tuition assistance awards are grants, not loans.
- For the 2017-2018 school year we awarded $513,760 in tuition assistance.
- TA grants made up 8.6% of gross tuition.
- 16.2% of the total student body received aid.
- 60 students received awards.
We know that independent school tuition may seem daunting, so we urge you to look into Tuition Assistance. If our school is a good fit for your student and your family, we want to work with you so that your child may attend. Qualified Early Childhood, Elementary and Secondary students are eligible to apply for tuition assistance. Awards are based on school policies, demonstrated financial need and the availability of funds.
WMS offers annual, semiannual and 10-month installment plans.
2019-2020 annual tuition by program level
The Board of Trustees sets the annual tuition in January of each year.
(Additional fees may be charged on an individual basis for learning support.)
Application Fee–$95 (non-refundable) for all levels, $200 (non-refundable) for international students
- Toddler: Age 18-36 months
- Early Childhood: Age 3-6
- $10,460 (half-day 4 days/wk., 3-year-olds, Woodinville campus only)
- $12,160 (half-day 5 days/wk.)
- Lower Elementary: Grades 1-3
- $19,740 (includes activity/materials fee)
- Upper Elementary: Grades 4-6
- Secondary: Grades 7-12
- $24,000 (includes activity/materials fee); additional fees will be charged for overnight trips
- Secondary students provide their own laptop & supplies.
Fees for extended care, camps & electives
- Enrollment agreements are a noncancelable contract to pay tuition for the entire school year
- Tuition payments will begin in advance of attendance at WMS.
Your enrollment agreement will include detailed payment schedules and additional policies.