2019-2020 annual tuition by program level
The Board of Trustees sets the annual tuition in January of each year.
(Additional fees may be charged on an individual basis for learning support.)
Application Fee–$95 (non-refundable) for all levels, $200 (non-refundable) for international students
- Toddler: Age 18-36 months
- Early Childhood: Age 3-6
- $10,460 (half-day 4 days/wk., 3-year-olds, Woodinville campus only)
- $12,160 (half-day 5 days/wk.)
- Lower Elementary: Grades 1-3
- $19,740 (includes activity/materials fee)
- Upper Elementary: Grades 4-6
- Secondary: Grades 7-12
- $24,000 (includes activity/materials fee); additional fees will be charged for overnight trips
- Secondary students provide their own laptop & supplies.
WMS offers annual, semiannual and 10-month installment plans.
Fees for extended care, camps & electives
Financial policiesOur financial policies ensure classroom and teacher stability, as well as the school’s ability to operate on a sound fiscal basis.
- Enrollment agreements are a noncancellable contract to pay tuition for the entire school year
- Tuition payments will begin in advance of attendance at WMS.
Your enrollment agreement will include detailed payment schedules and additional policies.
Our Tuition Assistance program
Tuition assistance is available, but limited. Current families have first preference, followed by a limited number of applicants. Tuition assistance awards are grants, not loans.