We welcome international student applications
Woodinville Montessori School welcomes international student applications. We offer English Language Learning support, but we do not have a formal ELL program. Housing is the responsibility of the student’s family.
Please contact the Admissions Department at email@example.com before submitting an application, or with any other questions.
- Submit an online Application through Ravenna ($200 nonrefundable application fee for international applicants), which includes basic applicant information, a parent statement and a student statement.
- Submit two (2) teacher evaluations through Ravenna (one from a math teacher, and another from an English teacher).
- Submit student report cards for the prior two years and the current year.
- Submit TOEFL results with a minimum score of 67.
- If students have attended school in the U.S. for two years or more, TOEFL scores are not required.
- When we have received the completed application and above items, we will conduct a Parent/Student interview with our Head of School, Secondary Program Director and Director of Admissions through video conferencing.
- After all application requirements have been met and the Parent/Student interview is complete, we will notify you of an admissions decision.
After an admission offer is made, the applicant will require an I-20 issued by WMS. The following items are needed to issue the I-20:
- Completed WMS I-20 Request Form
- Completed WMS Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Proof of funding (copy of a bank statement)
- Copy of the biographical page of your passport
- Proof of Guardianship (if residing with someone other than parent or legal guardian)
- Proof of medical insurance
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.