A note from the Admissions Office
Our Admissions office is now virtual! We are available via live chat Monday-Friday between 9-11 a.m., and by email at email@example.com. Our virtual tours on Tuesdays include an overview of our school’s history, programs and information about the application process. Videoconferencing information will be emailed upon registration. Supplementary tour materials are also available upon request.
We welcome international student applications
Woodinville Montessori School welcomes international student applications. We offer English Language Learning support, but we do not have a formal ELL program. Housing is the responsibility of the student’s family.
Please contact the Admissions Department at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting an application, or with any other questions.
- Submit an online Application through Ravenna ($200 nonrefundable application fee for international applicants), which includes basic applicant information, a parent statement and a student statement.
- Submit two (2) teacher evaluations through Ravenna (one from a math teacher, and another from an English teacher).
- Submit student report cards for the prior two years and the current year.
- Submit TOEFL results with a minimum score of 67.
- If students have attended school in the U.S. for two years or more, TOEFL scores are not required.
- When we have received the completed application and above items, we will conduct a Parent/Student interview with our Head of School, Secondary Program Director and Director of Admissions through video conferencing.
- After all application requirements have been met and the Parent/Student interview is complete, we will notify you of an admissions decision.
After an admission offer is made, the applicant will require an I-20 issued by WMS. The following items are needed to issue the I-20:
- Completed WMS I-20 Request Form
- Completed WMS Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Proof of funding (copy of a bank statement)
- Copy of the biographical page of your passport
- Proof of Guardianship (if residing with someone other than parent or legal guardian)
- Proof of medical insurance
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.