In June of 2018 we graduated our second senior class from our four-year high school. Each of the two graduates was accepted directly into the University of Washington’s School of Engineering for Fall 2018.
Combined with our first class of three students in 2017, graduates from our high school program were accepted into these colleges and universities (colleges at which our graduates matriculated are in bold):
- Beloit College
- California Polytechnic State University
- Cornell College
- Goucher College
- Indiana University—Bloomington
- Juniata College
- Purdue University
- Seattle Pacific University
- Seattle University
- Southwestern University
- St. Edward’s University
- Trinity University
- University Of British Columbia
- University of California—Berkeley
- University of California—Los Angeles
- University of California—San Diego
- University of California— Santa Cruz
- University Of Idaho
- University Of Washington—Bothell
- University Of Washington—Seattle (2 matriculated)
- Willamette University (2 accepted, 1 matriculated)
- Western Washington University
- Whitman College (2 accepted)
Our graduates have been recognized for their achievements:
- Three graduates received Washington state Honors Awards for being in the top 10 percent of their Washington state high school graduating classes.
- One National Merit Scholar
- Two National Merit Commended Students
- All of our five graduates have earned merit aid awards.
Offering an in-depth college planning program
At WMHS we effectively combine the independence of the Montessori philosophy with the strength of a college prep culture.
The college counseling philosophy focuses on finding the schools that fit the student rather than molding the student to fit a school.
Read about our college planning program in the College Planning Program Brochure 2018.
(Click or tap on the map below to see a larger image.)