LEARN self-respect, compassion and commitment to community | GROW academically, socially, emotionally, creatively and intellectually | BECOME world citizens who have a voice and make a difference.
Current job openings
- Early Childhood Program Assistants
- Program Assistant Job Description – NC EC
- Program Assistant Job Description – NC PM Float
- Program Assistant Job Description – NC EC CH
- Program Assistant Job Description – Substitute
- Program Assistant Job Description – WV PM Float
- Part-time EC Spanish Teacher Job Description
- SD Physics Teacher Job Description
- To apply for any position, please download and complete the application:
- APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Send the completed application with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 425-482-3186. Please write the job title in the subject line of your email.
Woodinville Montessori School is an equal opportunity employer.