Being a parent means undertaking a lifelong search for better understanding and better skills in supporting our children as they grow. Here are some videos to watch and some articles to read that may help.
American Montessori Society Video Library:
- Montessori: The Elementary Years—see how the Elementary years set up students for success by providing them with a solid foundation of knowledge and independence.
- Montessori Kindergarten: Empowering and Essential—learn why the Montessori kindergarten year—the third and final year of the Montessori Early Childhood cycle—is a foundation for life.
- Living Montessori: The Parent Perspective
- Living Montessori: Inside the Classroom
- Living Montessori: What Children Teach Us About Peace
- Living Montessori: Stephen Curry & Family