WMS Secondary Student Business offers pizza every Thursday to students from 1st-12th grades. Money raised from pizza sales supports the field studies & intersessions of Secondary students. Students learn how to coordinate with a pizza provider, manage delivery, collect payment and manage the bookkeeping. It is an excellent opportunity for them to practice economics while providing a hot lunch option to the campus.
- Please indicate the number of slices for each date your child will have pizza delivered. Blank boxes indicate “no order” for that date.
- Submit form and full payment by 4 p.m., Monday, Sept. 17. Pizza deliveries begin on Sept. 20, 2018.
- Forms and payment submitted after that Sept. 17 will begin delivery the following week.
- Checks with “Pizza” on the memo line may be deposited in the payment box or the pizza payment box in Building 1. NO CASH payments this year, please.
- If a child is absent, there are no refunds; their order will be saved for them in the kitchen.
- Please note: pizza delivery is not available for Nov. 1, an intersession day.
- For more information, please contact Secondary Programs Director Carter McCoy.
Please fill out a separate form for each of your children.