How to pay
The school’s financial policies are fully described in the Enrollment Agreement you signed upon enrollment. Contact the business office if you need a replacement copy.
You can review your account status (charges and payments) by accessing your password protected account on ParentsWeb.
Payments may be made in a variety of ways.
- Online: You may log onto your ParentsWeb account and choose to make an online payment via a bank transfer or a use a MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card; both methods have defined fees that you will incur. See Payment Methods.
- Personal check: Payments may mailed or dropped off into the locking boxes found at both campuses.
- Cash or cashier’s check: Made payable to “Woodinville Montessori School”: remember to get a receipt!
- Automatic Bank Payments: Many of our families opt for the convenience of arranging with their financial institution to automatically mail to the school tuition payment checks. Please contact your bank to explore this option.
Any additional charges for Drop-in Club House, electives, etc. are posted after the last day of each month. This balance is due upon receipt and shall be considered late after the 15th of the month.
Additional Service Fees
- A fee of $20 will be applied to late payments.
- Checks returned by the bank will be subject to a $40 charge.
- A fee of $2 per minute per child is charged for after-hours pick-up of children in Club House and the Toddler class.