Look into our Tuition Assistance program
We know that independent school tuition may seem daunting, so we urge you to look into Tuition Assistance. If our school is a good fit for your student and your family, we want to work with you so that your child may attend. Tuition assistance is available for qualified Early Childhood, Elementary and Secondary students' tuition, based on school policies, demonstrated financial need and the availability of funds.
Tuition Assistance awarded for 2016-2017 school year
- Total amount of awards: $517,100
- Percentage of students receiving awards: 17.6%
- Number of students receiving awards: 62
For more information about the application procedure and deadlines, and to begin the process, visit our Tuition Assistance page.
WMS offers annual, semiannual and 10-month installment plans.
2017-2018 annual tuition by program level
(Additional fees may be charged on an individual basis for learning support.)
Application Fee–$120 (non-refundable) for all levels, $200 (non-refundable) for international students
- Toddler: Age 18-36 months
- $15,300 (full day 5 days/wk.)
- Early Childhood: Age 3-6
- $8,600 (half-day 4 days/wk., 3-year-olds, Woodinville campus only)
- $10,000 (half-day 5 days/wk.)
- $15,100 (full day 5 days/wk.)
- Lower Elementary: Grades 1-3
- $16,800 (includes activity/materials fee)
- Upper Elementary: Grades 4-6
- $17,800 (includes activity/materials fee); additional fees will be charged for overnight trips
- Secondary: Grades 7-12
- $21,000 (includes activity/materials fee); additional fees will be charged for overnight trips
- Secondary students provide their own laptop & supplies.