Look into our Tuition Assistance program
Tuition assistance awards are grants, not loans. In the 2017-2018 school year we awarded $519,144 in tuition assistance:
- to families with annual household incomes within the range of $15,000-$225,000.
- Grants ranged from $1,500-$19,400.
- Grants averaged $8,900.
- These grants paid anywhere from 9%-94% of a student’s annual tuition.
- On average, the grants paid 59% of a student’s tuition.
- 17.6% of students received awards.
- 62 students received awards.
We know that independent school tuition may seem daunting, so we urge you to look into Tuition Assistance. If our school is a good fit for your student and your family, we want to work with you so that your child may attend. Tuition assistance is available for qualified Early Childhood, Elementary and Secondary students' tuition, based on school policies, demonstrated financial need and the availability of funds.
WMS offers annual, semiannual and 10-month installment plans.
2018-2019 annual tuition by program level
The Board of Trustees sets the annual tuition in January of each year.
(Additional fees may be charged on an individual basis for learning support.)
Application Fee–$95 (non-refundable) for all levels, $200 (non-refundable) for international students
- Toddler: Age 18-36 months
- Early Childhood: Age 3-6
- $9,640 (half-day 4 days/wk., 3-year-olds, Woodinville campus only)
- $11,200 (half-day 5 days/wk.)
- Lower Elementary: Grades 1-3
- $18,360 (includes activity/materials fee)
- Upper Elementary: Grades 4-6
- Secondary: Grades 7-12
- $22,530 (includes activity/materials fee); additional fees will be charged for overnight trips
- Secondary students provide their own laptop & supplies.
Fees for extended care, camps & electives
- Enrollment agreements are a noncancelable contract to pay tuition for the entire school year
- Tuition payments will begin in advance of attendance at WMS.
Your enrollment agreement will include detailed payment schedules and additional policies.