We are happy to welcome international students to WMS. We offer English Language Learning support, but we do not have a formal ELL program. Housing is the responsibility of the student’s family.
Please contact the Admissions Department before submitting an application.
- Online Application for International Student
- $200 Nonrefundable Application fee
- Student Records from past 2 years (may be required from more than one school)
- Two (2) Teacher Evaluations from current or most recent teachers in the subjects of math and English
- Official TOEFL score; minimum of 69∗. To be official, score must be sent from ETS, the testing agency. Photocopies not accepted.
- Skype interview after receipt of above items
After admission, the student will require an I-20 issued by WMS. In order to issue the I-20, please submit:
- Completed WMS I-20 Request Form
- Completed WMS Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Proof of funding (copy of a bank statement)
- Copy of the biographical page of your passport
- Proof of Guardianship (if residing with someone other than parent or legal guardian)
- Proof of medical insurance
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.